March 7, 2019

Sunday Marin Civic Center Farmers’ Market, San Rafael, CA


How could I stay away from the State of California's 3rd largest farmers' Market? I can't. And why would I want to? Sure, it was a little rainy out, but the food, the people watching, the community, and the FOOD.





Breakfast needed to be sourced, and it was hard... to decide which amazing offering I wanted in my belly! It turned into Deli vs. Pork?!


Pork won (and deli was out of salmon anyways... I know, it's rough)...


I added a local coffee purveyor too...

They also do something special for local chefs - they have carts available for them to handle their daily shopping, which I thought was genius.


If you can't tell, I am sold on this market. If you're anywhere near on a Sunday morning, I would very much recommend.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.