February 28, 2019

Marin Museum of Bicycling Part 2-Cranks, Fairfax, CA

Warning - this is a bike nerd posting of the highest order.

For some reason, I was drawn to all the different cranks on display when I visited the museum. So much so, I found myself taking at least two shots of almost every interesting crank I came across. What follows are the pics and tidbits of all these cranks.


1-inch pitch chains start us off... so overbuilt, I love it...





Look at this fancy high-polish crank...








This is a shaft-drive... from the 1890's... everything old is new again.


Cook Bros...!!! 181mm

Jammin'; Jimmy Deaton's Yeti from Kamikazee, 50t Chainring
What is the crank, TNT? I'm now told it's Grafton.



Ah, classic XTR...


Specialized branded...


Man, CODA...


The original SweetWings... Titanium original Cro-moly goodness...

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.