March 21, 2019

Companion Coffeehouse, Bend, OR

Bend, Bend, Bend... oh how sweet it is. When you're here in Bend and you need some caffeine, I think you should give this place a shot (get it!?). And let me say that a bit more positively - this is one of the nicest coffee shops I've been to in a long time. 

Now, they really only do coffee and some select eats. It's not like a bike/coffee shop, or one that also serves beer at night. It's just coffee, and they seem to do it very well. I mean, have you ever heard of a Brown Sugar Bourbon Latte? Well, I'd highly recommend it (decaf for me of course). 

I give high marks for their store design, staff & service, coffee, and at least the gluten-free peanut butter cookie I scarfed down. The evening we visited, they stayed open past closing to serve us - impressed.





They serve up some merch as well, plus art work for sale around the store.




And who would have thought of this little detail above the menu baords? I dunno, not me.


If you need some joe, you gotta go!

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.