January 24, 2019

Farmer's Fridge (ORD), Chicago, IL

When you're in ORD (O'Hare Airport) and have some time to kill before your flight, you might find yourself wandering the terminals, just to get a walk in. I found myself in this situation recently and happened to notice signs up for this company. As luck would have it, as I kept walking, I also stumbled upon this humble vending machine in Terminal B (I believe). It looked delicious and fresh from the outside, so I decided to give it a go.

And I'm glad I did. They seem to have all the small things figured out (silverware on the side of machine)... and the prices are, IMO, much cheaper than the crummy food court places in most airports. Plus, it's fresh!





I had the Almond Butter Oats for a breakfast that cost $6. I should have used the microwave I presume is also nearby, but wound up eating these cold. It was still tasty, fresh, and a good value. I would happily try Farmer's Fridge again when I'm in ORD or CHI. I kind of can't wait.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.