January 10, 2019

Chimichurris, London, UK

Where do you go for dinner when you're in London for the first time, with a friend/coworker? Well, we tried about a dozen places near us, making calls, looking on Open Table for a reservation, but no luck. London has a lot of people, and it looks like most of them like going out on a Friday night. I get it.

Luckily, my fellow traveler found this little place, with great reviews close to our AirBnB. We decided to jump in stomach-first and try London's Argentinian offering. Boy, am I glad we did.

They sat us promptly, service was almost like family, the food was all very phenomenal and authentic (as far as I can tell), and it was a very warm, busy space to be in... which is perfect for London.

First Night:
Start with an Argentinian beer...

A couple beef empanadas to split...

T-Bone!!! with a tomato and Oregano salad on the side

OMG - for dessert - ice cream on a chewy cookie and frozen in chocolate. KMN.


Then the Second Night:
Queso fun... this was delicious with toast points.

A very tasty, though poorly colored for photos, pasta

And their version of Wiener Schnitzel... but with beef.

Again, all the food was very good. If I had anything to do over, I would get another steak on the 2nd night... it was that good. Perhaps one of the top three steaks in my life. I'm not kidding about that.


1 comment:

Victoria said...

All looks so delicious!

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.