July 23, 2018

Parkyard Hotel and Preferred Hotels & Resorts


On a recent trip to Shanghai, we were nicely placed into a hotel that appears to belong to a "small" family hotel group. From what I can tell, the Parkyard Hotel, belongs to a trade group known as Preferred Hotels & Resorts. They have preferred properties around the globe, and major offices in Chicago, IL and Newport Beach, CA.

I was able to page through one of their "lookbooks" in the hotel room and thought I would share some properties that reminded me of friends & family (I get whistful on international trips, I guess).

See if you can pick out your own 'hood, visited countries, or perhaps a new destination idea...










As we seem to now recommend purchasing experiences over things, I can't recommend travel to international (or local) destinations enough. Get out there.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.