September 12, 2009

Results, Poll #59, Sharing Poll Ideas.

Your mom always said it was important to share, but clearly some of you either didn't get that lesson or don't care what your mom said:

> 2 people (33%) chose 'yes' - sweet, send 'em to me!!!
> 2 people (33%) chose 'maybe' - does maybe mean 'no'? it did when my mom or dad said it to me when i was little.
> 1 person (16%) chose 'no' - c'mon, this isn't rocket science. you're sure there's nothing you've been wondering to yourself, like, "i wonder if everyone else flips off school buses full of children?". that's a poll right there!!!
> 1 person (16%) chose 'text me' - you chose this b/c you knew the poll was anonymous and I'd have no way of knowing who it was in order for me to text you - didn't you? Clever bastard.

I'm working on some new polls, be patient.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.