March 29, 2009

Results, Poll #55, Engagement.

These results are long overdue and from the looks of the responses, not many of you will care or even know why I posted it. Let's see though:

> 2 people (18%) chose 'yes, i let them know it's very great' - i should hope you let them know. it's not everyday someone you've known for over ten years (at least for me) gets engaged.
> 1 person (9%) chose 'yes, i sent/said something' - ooohhh, rub it in. you're better than me. i didn't send anything. maybe i can go to the engagement party or the actual wedding and make up for it (with my presence of course, not a lavish, over-the-top gift).
> 0 people chose... why bother.
> 0 people chose... who cares.
> 8 people (72%) chose 'uhhh, george and marissa?' - you're loss, dudes. really. i mean, you're the majority by far (possibly more than any other poll), but still.

FYI - George is a good friend from the University Of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (my first time down there) and has recently been engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Marissa. They gross me out with niceness and a commensurate amount of bickering whenever I'm around, so I'm sure it's true love.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.