December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

It's already post-present time at my sister's house as I write this. I hope everyone has a good holiday spent with family and friends. I caught a cold from work on the last day, but the BIG present seems to have gone over. That's it, it just went over. I'm sure I built it up bigger in my mind and on this blog than it needed. I'll post a pic of the finalized version after the New Year (once everyone has theirs).

Little Christmas Trivia - I heard Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer was originally written as a holiday jingle for the Chicago Montgomery Wards store, by none other than Gene Autry, in 1938. He also has writing credits on IMDB for one or two other popular Christmas songs ("Here comes Santa Claus")... pretty good for the man known as the "Singing Cowboy".

Happy Ho Ho, Everyone.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.