November 8, 2018

Publik Coffee Roasters, Salt Lake City, UT


When in Rome... or Salt Lake City. This place was highly recommended, not only for their java, but for a simple menu of breakfast items as well. I can enthusiastically and 100% confirm that it did not disappoint. I would love to start my day here everyday. Come, let's check it out...

A welcoming entrance and patio, with puppy to pet!




A warm and inviting interior...



Well-appointed and stocked with delicious options...



This toast was l-e-g-i-t! You can choose from their menu or make your own. I chose the latter and added avocado, heirloom tomato jam, and hummus to a nice hunk of their peasant bread. Friggin' good.

Even a sneaky bathroom hideout...



Go to PCR!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow!! looks like my kind of coffee place, too! I want to eat that toast...

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.