There are some real beauties women use for headlines on match.com.
The headline is the quick bit of text you have to grab the potential suitors attention, like...
- Slightly Used; No Box [sounds attractive, but no]
- Not getting rid of my 773 area code [ok, this almost worked on me]
- hi [very catchy - how did you come up with this gem?]
- No, honey, you can't steal a cop car [I have no words, well, except the ones I wrote here]
- "Cake or death?" " Cake please." [Death please]
- Wanna do a crossword puzzle with me? [do I have to?]
- Looking for the Sparkles [is Sparkles really capitalized? What is sparkles? Look elsewhere]
- Hi [notice the subtle capitalization of the 'h', sure to pull in would-be suitors... but did she copy that other girl?]
- Is it my turn yet? [I don't know, I'll ask the teenager running this ride]
- Love to laugh [wow, that is a unique trait that really draws in the boys]
Those are all direct quotes, I couldn't make this stuff up.
I only wish you could all see the photos too.