12.04.2010

Midnight Project



So this is what I came upon after a LOOOOONNNNG evening for work in Milwaukee. I was driving back to the hotel (not realy near downtown) and I had to navigate through this to get back. I thought I would be on a shortcut, but this turned out to be much more interesting and perhaps only a bit longer.

They were moving that huge hunk of metal into the roadway, with giant lights blazing and about 50 people standing around watching - and not just the workers (hardy har). Cripes, having to sleep through this nearby would have been a lesson in patience... long live progress?

1 comment:

Wholesale Coach outlet said...

Hi blogger,i am Dora,may i post my comment like this
"If you like shopping,please go to our wholesale coach outlet ,here we can supply the Coach Boots,UGG Boots ,Gucci Handbags,Brand Wallets,Brand Sunglasses,Tiffany Jewelry and other beautiful Jewelry and so on.Best things should be sharing,sure you also will like them.Brand Family: http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com "
in your blog?Hope obtain your support and help!

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.