August 4, 2007

all(most) settled in.

It's true, it's true. In the last 7 days, alot has happened - I moved to Milwaukee, WI (from Chicago). I bought my very first car, actually a Ford Ranger truck, I started a new position at the Hayes Bicycle Group (part of HB performance systems), and now to top it all off.... maybe add the cherry on top, I've started a blog.

My intent is to keep updating this weekly and provide enough proof of Milwaukee being worth a trip for friends and family. I've already posted some places I've been and will continue to add to the list.

3 comments:

ECM said...

A truck??!?!?!?!?! If it has a gun rack, we're done. I understand I have become a de facto Hoosier but at least I don't have a truck. Sincerely-Eric Milkereit

Anonymous said...

yay - another thing to help me win the miss procrastination title this year. the next thing you should do is join facebook...duhn duhn duhhhhhn.

illinois misses you.

also, thank you for the first link, "Cubanitas". can't wait to meet my Prostituas Cubanas. and how are those Cubanitas de 15 anos, Marty?

chow.
ajb

Jes said...

I got another sibling to blog!

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.