October 24, 2019

Union Pizzeria, Evanston, IL

As any good girl or boy should, I love pizza. Any style, almost any day. Luckily for me, there's a 5-star rated joint across the street from me. It's pretty fancy, upscale pizza, made right in the wood oven on-site, but dang is it good. It costs as much as you'd expect it to, maybe more, but that still won't stop me from enjoying it at a reasonable frequency (daily?).

Great one-pager for the menu... I loose concentration easily in pizza places.


Check out the tasty-making embers!!!

Count the lights while you wait...

And then it starts to arrive... Mangia!!!

This was their Pizza of the Week selection...


Great people-watching, great service, nice folks all around. The food speaks for itself and I can totally taste why they have a 5-star rating on Google/Yelp. The really swell part is I had enough to take home for another meal the next night. Gotta love leftovers. Union, I will be back!!!

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.