May 6, 2018

One more - The Food!!! Milan, Italy

I was reminded recently that I didn't ever post about all the amazing food from the trip to Italy this past March/April. I wanted to show off two kinds of eats -
1. Food served in our corporate office, provided by a local caterer for our meetings
2. Food from local restaurants

I'll show section one, then section two below. To be clear, both types were very very good. I ate as much as I could, if not clean-plate-club every meal.

At our office:

 Home-made Lasagna, molto bene!

 Chilled Beef Roast with Tonnato Cream

Home-made - "Little Cannons" with perfectly/extra dark caramelized sugar on top


From local restaurants:

 More than OK in my book.


 Pork "Milanese"








 We had so many courses this not... I'm not complaining though...




 Must have - Limoncello




I mean, if it's good enough for Julia Roberts... and look at that oven!!! Mama mia!!! Gleaming.



No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.